Re: Please update main page with new versions

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Please update main page with new versions
Дата
Re: Please update main page with new versions  (Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@CommandPrompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 08:26:06AM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> All,
>
> I'm putting out the announcement of the new minor version in a couple hours.
> Can someone update the main page with the correct new versions before I do?
> (and yes, I should have asked this last night ...)
>
> 8.2.1
> 8.1.6
> 8.0.10
> 7.4.15
>
> By discussion on -packagers, it's been suggested that we drop the link to 7.3
> off the main page.  While we're still patching it and supporting it, we don't
> want to encourage people to use it.
>
> Let me know when this has been done, thanks!

Done, will be on next siet update.
I didn't drop the 7.3 link, because I thought in the end we decided not
to do that? I still think it's a good idea though, so I'll be happy to
do it later :-)

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: