Re: vacuumdb -a -f

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: vacuumdb -a -f
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"D Kavan" <bitsandbytes88@hotmail.com> writes:
> Even though I run vacuumdb -a -f every night with no exceptions or problems,
> my database size remains 5.6 GB.  After I do a dump/restore, the new
> database size is 4.0 GB.  How could that be possible?

The extra 1.6GB probably represents the amount of junk you generate in
one day.  So, forget the -f and instead do plain vacuums on a more
frequent basis.  Make sure your FSM settings are large enough, too.

Сообщение: Re: Any way to see what queries are currently running?
Сообщение: Re: Any way to see what queries are currently running?