join/group/count query.

От Gary Stainburn
Тема join/group/count query.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi folks.  I have the following query which works for me at the moment.
However, o_model refers to a table stock_models which has one record for each
model type. At the moment if I another record to the stock_models I have to
amend the select.  Is it possible to make this automatic by joining the
stock_models data somehow?

select o_p_id as key, o_p_id as p_id, p_name, count(o_p_id) as total,  count (case when o_model = 5 then 1 else NULL
end)as KA,  count (case when o_model = 10 then 1 else NULL end) as Focus,  count (case when o_model = 13 then 1 else
NULLend) as C_Max,  count (case when o_model = 16 then 1 else NULL end) as S_Max,  count (case when o_model = 20 then 1
elseNULL end) as Fiesta,  count (case when o_model = 25 then 1 else NULL end) as Fusion,  count (case when o_model = 30
then1 else NULL end) as Mondeo,  count (case when o_model = 35 then 1 else NULL end) as Galaxy,  count (case when
o_model= 40 then 1 else NULL end) as Ranger,  count (case when o_model = 50 then 1 else NULL end) as Connect,  count
(casewhen o_model = 60 then 1 else NULL end) as Transit,  count (case when o_model = 70 then 1 else NULL end) as
Fiesta_Van from order_details   where date_trunc('month',CURRENT_DATE) = date_trunc('month',o_ord_date)  group by
o_p_id,p_name;

--
Gary Stainburn