Re: Fetching BLOBs

От Ragnar
Тема Re: Fetching BLOBs
Список pgsql-sql
On mið, 2006-12-20 at 08:55 +0530, Ashish Ahlawat wrote:

> I have a very intersting question to all of you. Pls help me to build
> this query, I want to fetch more that 70,000 BLOB from different
> customer servers. the issue is there are some BOLB files with common
> names on all servers. So I want merge these files into a single
> BLOB during  fetching data. I am able to fetch the  BLOB data from all
> cust servers but unfortunatelly it overwrite previous file.
>
> So pls provide any simple query format for the same, assuming two
> table tab1 & tab 2

a bit of friendly advice on how to ask on these lists:

I you do not get any useful replies to a question, you
should follow up with more details, more specific questions,
show what you have tried so far, and tell us in what way
that did not work.

It is unlikely that repeating the same question verbatim
3 times in different threads, CC'd to some random list
users will give better results than the first posting did.

Remember that many of us are not native english speakers,
so describe your problem as clearly and precisely as possible.

For example, it is totaly unclear to me what your actual
problem is.

gnari