Re: DBmirror

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: DBmirror
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Στις Δευτέρα 18 Δεκέμβριος 2006 11:55, ο/η amrit@health2.moph.go.th έγραψε:
> I would like to know whether I can set DBmirror replication from the fedora
> core 5_64 which postgresql8.1 was installed by rpm process not by compiling
> the source. All of the component include server, contrib, perl, test, doc,
> devel and lib were also rpm and what is the way to set it?
> Do I need to install Pg-perl source after standard rpm process?
> Anybody use postgresql with rpm and DBmirror?

AFAIK pgsql8.1 is the last version supporting DBMirror as a contrib package.
(So from 8.2 and on, you are left to help yourself).
And yes pgperl is needed, if you are about to use DBMirror.pl
(most likely you will use it or a variation of it).

--
Achilleas Mantzios

Сообщение: Re: Upgrading from 7.4 to 8.2
Сообщение: Re: Upgrading from 7.4 to 8.2