Re: Let's play bash the search engine

От Lincoln Yeoh
Тема Re: Let's play bash the search engine
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Seems ok. Works better than most corporate search engines - some tend
to show pages and pages of useless press releases when you are
searching for drivers, specifications etc.

But as long as the sites remain indexable to outside search engines,
people get to use whichever search engine they prefer.

For example: Google works fine with: site:postgresql.org

It also does phrase searches, pdfs (you can even do filetype: inurl:
and other stuff[1]).

Have fun!

Link.

[1] For example: filetype:pdf "company confidential"
or filetype:xls confidential price