Re: PostgreSQL win32 fragmentation issue

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: PostgreSQL win32 fragmentation issue
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL win32 fragmentation issue  ("Andrew Dunstan" <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> My concern is that this is over a single bench run. I could imagine that
> after a week or two weeks of stead PostgreSQL use, the IO would
> gradually get worse and worse.

Well, we mostly do random reads (seek) all the time anyway, so is this
really a concern?

Are you using NTFS or FAT?  You didn't answer that question.

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL win32 fragmentation issue
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL win32 fragmentation issue