Re: [CORE] RC1 blocker issues

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: [CORE] RC1 blocker issues
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Nov 25, 2006 at 03:58:41PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> source tree (not doc/ or contrib/) during the past month.  Of these
> all but three either were or could have been applied to 8.1 as well,
> ie, they fixed problems that exist in 8.1 or before.  The three actual

It strikes me that this sort of analysis might be a useful future
rule of thumb test for releases, given the buildfarm, no?  At what
point does the reported-bug testing stop, by some overwhelming
margin, revealing new bugs?  That's the proof that a release
candidate is reached.

Andrew "process high horse is about to throw me" Sullivan

--
Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
A certain description of men are for getting out of debt, yet are

Сообщение: Re: Integrating Replication into Core
Сообщение: Re: Integrating Replication into Core