Can not build pgadmin3-1.6.0

От Bryan Wilkerson
Тема Can not build pgadmin3-1.6.0
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Let me start by kicking Novell for deciding to leave these very useful packages out of their latest distribution.

I'm trying to build & install pgadmin3-1.6.0 on a SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 distro.   The distro does not
includewxWidgets so I downloaded and installed wxWidgets 2.8.0 and then noticed the pgadmin3 requirement for wxWidgets
2.6.xso I did a 'make uninstall' on wxWidgets 2.8.0. I didn't see any signs of wxWidgets on the machine.  So I then
configured,built and installed wxWidgets 2.6.3.

I have tried configuring wxWidgets using two suggestions I've found:
   ./configure --with-gtk --enable-gtk2 --enable-unicode --enable-mimetype=yes   ./configure --enable-unicode

Regardless, I get the following when trying to ./configure pdadmin:

checking libpq-fe.h usability... yes
checking libpq-fe.h presence... yes
checking for libpq-fe.h... yes
checking PostgreSQL in /usr/local/pgsql... ok
checking wxWidgets in /usr/local... failed
configure: error: Your wxWidgets installation cannot support pgAdmin in the selected configuration. This may be because
itwas configured without the --enable-unicode option, or the combination of dynamic/static linking and debug/non-debug
librariesselected did not match any installed wxWidgets libraries.
bryanw@f177a:~/src/pgadmin3-1.6.0>

Please help,

-bryan