Crash when cancelling filter and view data

От Horvath Gabor
Тема Crash when cancelling filter and view data
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
PgAdminIII, v1.6, Windows XP Professional SP2 (Hungarian).
Server: PostgreSQL 8.1.4 on i486-pc-linux-gnu

I select a table from the left-hand tree.
I select Tools/View Data/View Filtered Rows... from the Menu.
On the dialog that appears, I press the Cancel button. Then PgAdmin crashes.
Same table works fine if I use View All Rows and then press the Filter
button and cancel the dialog.

dueyduey