Re: Error in postgresql after crash unable to restart this needs to be posted on -hackers or -bugs, so that tom, oleg and teodor can take a look

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Error in postgresql after crash unable to restart this needs to be posted on -hackers or -bugs, so that tom, oleg and teodor can take a look
Дата
Ответ на Error in postgresql after crash unable to restart this needs to be posted on -hackers or -bugs, so that tom, oleg and teodor can take a look  (anil maran <anilmrn@yahoo.com>)
Ответы Re: Error in postgresql after crash unable to restart this needs to be posted on -hackers or -bugs, so that tom, oleg and teodor can take a look  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
anil maran wrote:

>  <AndrewSN> this needs to be posted on -hackers or -bugs, so that tom, oleg and teodor can take a look
> Logs here
> http://rafb.net/paste/results/NgHkIl17.html

Is this the same message you posted on -general?  The error message was

PANIC: block 1100 unfound

I see several occurences of that message in gistxlog.c.  Can you restart
the postmaster with "log_error_verbosity" set to "verbose" on
postgresql.conf, so that we have more details about it?  Please post the
messages here on the list, not on a paste site.

The next problem is determining which index is having the problem, and
seeing if it has 1100 blocks or not.  Maybe an extend operation was not
logged, or something.