Re: Index ignored with "is not distinct from", 8.2 beta2

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: Index ignored with "is not distinct from", 8.2 beta2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 02:12:29PM -0600, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
> I assume you're referring to
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2005-09/msg00083.php ?
>
> I'm curious as to the status of that patch... presumably it never made
> it into the queue, but I'm not sure why since you seemed to address
> Tom's concerns (other than not indexing IS NOT NULL, which I'm not sure
> is all that useful...)

There's been work on it. Theodor cleaned it up for HEAD and looked at
adding GiST support. I beleive he's waiting for 8.2 to release.

Have a nice day,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Сообщение: Re: Index ignored with "is not distinct from", 8.2 beta2
Сообщение: Re: Index ignored with "is not distinct from", 8.2 beta2