Re: buildfarm project changes

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: buildfarm project changes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew,

>  I am not walking away from the
> project. But this will ensure it gets the TLC it needs and deserves, so
> I am very grateful to Joshua and his team for helping out.

You did a fantastic job putting together the buildfarm, and did more to give
us a regular release cycle than I think any other single developer besides
Tom Lane.  I can understand wanting to move on, now, and I'm glad that CMD is
there to take over.

Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

Сообщение: Re: Design Considerations for New Authentication Methods
Сообщение: Re: Design Considerations for New Authentication Methods