Обсуждение: buildfarm project changes

buildfarm project changes

От
Andrew Dunstan
Дата:
Life moves on, and I have found it increasingly difficult to maintain
the buildfarm on a day to day basis (not that it needs much, but my
availability is unpredictable). So the good people at CommandPrompt have
responded to my plea for help, and are taking over the management of the
project. This is good news, as they have hosted the web server from the
start, and have generally been very supportive. The point person will be
Darcy Buskermolen, who is a long time buildfarm user, and Aurynn Shaw
will also be significantly involved. With luck she and I can get the
long overdue work to tidy up the web app done. I will still be around
doing some fixes and enhancements - I am not walking away from the
project. But this will ensure it gets the TLC it needs and deserves, so
I am very grateful to Joshua and his team for helping out.

cheers

andrew

Re: buildfarm project changes

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Andrew,

>  I am not walking away from the
> project. But this will ensure it gets the TLC it needs and deserves, so
> I am very grateful to Joshua and his team for helping out.

You did a fantastic job putting together the buildfarm, and did more to give
us a regular release cycle than I think any other single developer besides
Tom Lane.  I can understand wanting to move on, now, and I'm glad that CMD is
there to take over.

Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus