Re: [GENERAL] Any documatation about porting from Oracle to PostgreSQL

От: Robert Treat
Тема: Re: [GENERAL] Any documatation about porting from Oracle to PostgreSQL
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-sql

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Any documatation about porting from Oracle to PostgreSQL  ("Felix Zhang", )
 Re: [GENERAL] Any documatation about porting from Oracle to PostgreSQL  (Andreas Kretschmer, )
 Re: [GENERAL] Any documatation about porting from Oracle to PostgreSQL  ("A. Kretschmer", )
  Re: [GENERAL] Any documatation about porting from Oracle to PostgreSQL  (Robert Treat, )
 Re: [GENERAL] Any documatation about porting from Oracle to PostgreSQL  (Lewis Cunningham, )

On Tuesday 17 October 2006 05:36, A. Kretschmer wrote:
> am  Tue, dem 17.10.2006, um 10:44:52 +0200 mailte Thomas Kellerer folgendes:
> > On 17.10.2006 10:36 Andreas Kretschmer wrote:
> > >http://techdocs.postgresql.org/#convertfrom
> >
> > I just noticed that the link "Porting from Oracle PL/SQL" still points
> > to the 7.4 manuals. Shouldn't that be updated to point to the current
> > release?
> >
> > And the link "Ora2Pg - Oracle to PostgreSQL database schema converter"
> >
> > (http://techdocs.postgresql.org/redir.php?link=http://www.samse.fr/GPL/or
> >a2pg/ora2pg.html)
> >
> > gives a 404 error.
>
> Sorry.

Not your fault...  the whole techdocs site really needs to go away but the pg
webmasters haven't gotten around to it (mostly me in this particular case)

Felix, in case your still watching, a (in theory) more up to date link would
be found at http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs.3. Oh, and please don't
crosspost across 3 different lists in the future, it just creates noise for
the rest of us.

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-sql по дате сообщения: