Re: How to _really_use a non-default tablespace

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: How to _really_use a non-default tablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 05:54:42PM +0200, Andras Simon wrote:
> >The xlog is not split by database, all databases share the same xlog.
>
> OK, I see. The question then is how far does it grow. If its size is
> comparable to that of the actual data, then having separate
> tablespaces is not as useful as it first seemed to me. But I might be
> missing something.

xlogs are recycled. You can control the growth somewhat by playing with
the xlog settings in the config. It should stabilise at about 16MB
times the wal segments.

Have a nice dat,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: How to _really_use a non-default tablespace
Сообщение: Re: How to _really_use a non-default tablespace