Re: performace review

От Richard Broersma Jr
Тема Re: performace review
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> did you notice this line
> ---------------
>
> *** Please note that we do not recommend PostgreSQL for production
> use. While PostgreSQL may be fine for many settings this DBMS simply
> does not deliver the performance required for openCRX (PostgreSQL
> takes minutes/hours to calculate 3-table-joins even for small data
> sets).

> that sounds to me like someone never vacuumed and analyzed their db.

If you look at the db comparison chart,  I think the only row that they got right for every RDMS
listed was "FREE vs Commericial".  They suggest that postgresql and mysql can only handle 20
concurrent users and this low value doesn't seems realistic to me at all.

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.

Сообщение: Re: Sun Java Studio Creator and PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Sun Java Studio Creator and PostgreSQL