Re: Sun Java Studio Creator and PostgreSQL

От Poul Møller Hansen
Тема Re: Sun Java Studio Creator and PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Just because it works with Derby doesn't mean it's PostgreSQL's fault.
> There's plenty of things that "work" in certain databases that really
> shouldn't.
>
> In any case, you might try asking on pgsql-jdbc, since there's more
> java-heads over there. I'd also recommend turning query logging on so
> you can see exactly what commands are being sent to the server.

I did try the pgsql-jdbc
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2006-09/msg00078.php
But ended up in not knowing if the problem is related to the
CachedRowSetXImpl() class
or the jdbc driver.
And I don't know how to trace the error.

Any help is much appreciated.

Poul