Re: Multi-Master Async Replication

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Multi-Master Async Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 02:30:34PM -0300, Fernando Machado wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm looking for a replication solution for multimaster environment, with
> asynchronous transfer thru sites. I saw pg-replicator, but the project's
> last news are from 2001, and the solution runs only on 7.0 and 7.1 versions.
>
> I'm using pg 8.1.3 both sides, over linux.
>
> Do somebody has any tips?!?!

AFAIK, there isn't anything that does this today.  There have been
various suggestions floated on how to emulate this with some
contortions using Slony, but nothing out of the box.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The fact that technology doesn't work is no bar to success in the marketplace.
        --Philip Greenspun