[pgAdmin 1.6] enhancements

От Mauro Bertoli
Тема [pgAdmin 1.6] enhancements
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
great work on pgAdmin! Some features are very cool!
Thank you!

I suggest two enhancements:
A) permit to enable a "query log" window so an user (a
developer) can see the "all query history"; in this
case I will able to see where's the problem... so it
can help me also to re-create some queries running in
the UI, developing faster.

B) create a recursivly report: so I can create a
complete DDL/proprties/ecc "report" starting from an
object, so an user can create a documentation
attachment to the developed project using "one-click"

Best regards, Mauro