Re: [pgAdmin 1.6 beta 1 rev5353] bug editing on datagrid

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin 1.6 beta 1 rev5353] bug editing on datagrid
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks - this was fixed in SVN yesterday.

Regards, Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: "Mauro Bertoli" <bertolima@yahoo.it>
To: "pgadmin-support@postgresql.org" <pgadmin-support@postgresql.org>
Sent: 15/09/06 23:32
Subject: [pgadmin-support] [pgAdmin 1.6 beta 1 rev5353] bug editing on datagrid

Hi,
There's a bug if I edit a table in the datagrid.

Table DDL (using pgAdmin supercool feature):
-- Table: testreplace

-- DROP TABLE testreplace;

CREATE TABLE testreplace
( address text NOT NULL, userid character varying(2048), CONSTRAINT testreplace_pkey PRIMARY KEY (address)
)
WITHOUT OIDS;
ALTER TABLE testreplace OWNER TO postgres;

Before address [text] was empty ("") and  userid
[varying] was ",,"

Now address [text] is "dddd" and raise the error:
An error as occured:
ERROR: syntax error at or near "varying" at character
93