Re: PgAdmin doesn't let me enter new values via table grid

От Thomas Pundt
Тема Re: PgAdmin doesn't let me enter new values via table grid
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

On Friday 15 September 2006 16:32, Dave Page wrote:
| Thanks Thomas - this is due to pgAdmin now using format_type to ensure
| that you always see the SQL/PostgreSQL standard type name formatting.
| Seems there were still a couple of places where we were unecessarily
| re-adding schema qualifications and quoting. I think I've got these all
| fixed in SVN.

Yes, that one is fixed. Thank you.

Ciao,
Thomas

--
Thomas Pundt <thomas.pundt@rp-online.de> ---- http://rp-online.de/ ----

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: PgAdmin doesn't let me enter new values via table grid
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Beta 1.6: Output Headers refresh in slow motion