Re: real and effective user ids must match

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: real and effective user ids must match
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 09:20:28AM +0800, david.lao@sharpasia.com.mo wrote:
> this is the command output
>
> lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root            4 Apr  3  2003 /bin/sh -> bash
> -rwxr-xr-x   1 root     root         9468 Sep  5  2002 /usr/bin/pg_ctl
> -rwxr-xr-x   1 root     root      3074760 Sep  5  2002 /usr/bin/postgres
> lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root            8 Oct 29  2005 /usr/bin/postmaster -> postgres

What version of PostgreSQL are you running?  If those dates are
correct then I'd guess 7.2.x or earlier.

What about the output of the su command?

--
Michael Fuhr

Сообщение: Re: real and effective user ids must match
Сообщение: Re: real and effective user ids must match