Re: Time triggered events

От Volkan YAZICI
Тема Re: Time triggered events
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sep 14 09:08, Elvis Henríquez wrote:
> I remember to have read once some time ago something about time
> triggered events in PostgreSQL, like Oracle's and M$ SqlServer. Is it
> already implemented in PostgreSQL ? If so, how could I use it ?

You can use cron or pgAgent xtra comes with pgAdmin [@ pgadmin.org] for
that purpose. From pgAgent documentation:

  pgAgent runs 'jobs', each of which consists of steps and schedules. To
  configure jobs on your server, browse to the database in which the
  pgAgent database objects were created using pgAdmin. A Jobs node will
  be displayed, under which individual jobs are shown. New jobs may be
  created, and existing jobs modified in the same way as any other
  object in pgAdmin.

Regards.

Сообщение: Re: After how many updates should a vacuum be performed?
Сообщение: Re: After how many updates should a vacuum be performed?