Re: BUG #2594: Gin Indexes cause server to crash on Windows

От Bernhard Weisshuhn
Тема Re: BUG #2594: Gin Indexes cause server to crash on Windows
Дата
Re: BUG #2594: Gin Indexes cause server to crash on Windows  (Charlie Savage <cfis@savagexi.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 05:13:40PM -0600, Charlie Savage <cfis@savagexi.com> wrote:

>> Tom Lane wrote:
>>
>>> It appears that building a gin index on an empty table fails on any
>>> platform.  I get a null pointer dereference with the following stack
>>> trace

> Teodor Sigaev wrote:
>
>> Fixed in HEAD, thank you

For the sake of completeness/reference: The backport for 8.1
(http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/gin_tsearch2_81.gz)
doesn't seem to have this bug, at least on a linux x86_64 machine I can
create empty gin indexes with no problem.

And the performance is sweeeet! Thanks Oleg & Teodor!

kind regards,
    bkw

Сообщение: Re: Partially corrupted table
Сообщение: Re: Partially corrupted table