Re: Removing the performance gap caused by CHECKPOINT

От ITAGAKI Takahiro
Тема Re: Removing the performance gap caused by CHECKPOINT
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hannu Krosing <hannu@skype.net> wrote:

> On postgresql anniversary summit there was a presentation byt SRA people
> about using background writer to do CHECKPOINTs which seemed very
> effective for removing the performance gap caused by CHECKPOINT.
>
> Has any of it been submitted for 8.2 ?

That's my, *NTT*'s presentation :D

But sorry, there are my company-specific troubles to open the source :-(
I missed 8.2 feature freeze, so gave up proposing it.

Please wait for a moment, or invent more effective checkpoint methods!

Regards,
---
ITAGAKI Takahiro
NTT Open Source Software Center