Re: pg_hba.conf includes

От Adam Fernie
Тема Re: pg_hba.conf includes
Список pgsql-admin

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Richard Broersma
Jr
Sent: 07 August 2006 14:58
To: Adam Fernie; pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] pg_hba.conf includes

> host    dbname      all     @myhosts 255.255.255.255 md5
>
> If I put a single ip or hostname in the file it works a treat but I
> don't know how to include more than 1 host or IP address is the file.
> Should it be comma seperated, newline for each file or something
> different?

You can add additional lines for each IP.

Or if all of your clients are on the same sub-network, then you can
alter your net mask in the above line to allow them. i.e.
<255.255.255.0>  So for example if your client is 191.168.1.100 and your
next mask is 255.255.255.0, then all ip like 192.168.1.* will be allowed
to connect.

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq

Scanned by Serendipity Interactive -  MYmailSAFE

Scanned by Serendipity Interactive -  MYmailSAFE