Re: pg_hba.conf includes

От Richard Broersma Jr
Тема Re: pg_hba.conf includes
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> host    dbname      all     @myhosts 255.255.255.255 md5
>
> If I put a single ip or hostname in the file it works a treat but I
> don't know how to include more than 1 host or IP address is the file.
> Should it be comma seperated, newline for each file or something
> different?

You can add additional lines for each IP.

Or if all of your clients are on the same sub-network, then you can alter your net mask in the
above line to allow them. i.e. <255.255.255.0>  So for example if your client is 191.168.1.100 and
your next mask is 255.255.255.0, then all ip like 192.168.1.* will be allowed to connect.

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.