Re: User-defined typle similar to char(length) varchar(length)

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: User-defined typle similar to char(length) varchar(length)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm surprised you got the patch so small. Mind you, you didn't do any
folding in the productions for NUMERIC and CHAR which in the long term
would probably need to be done. Also, there's the issue of converting
the arguments to a typmod, in the long term it'd have to be
user-defined per type.

Still, it looks good so far, just some way to go still...

Have a nice day,