Re: PGconn structure

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: PGconn structure
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 07:07:45AM +0100, gouse shaik wrote:
>   I would like to know the structure of PGconn object of the libpq. I
> have searched for this in libpq-fe.h  header file. unfortunately there
> they write "The contents of this struct are not supposed to be known to
> applications".

Are you just curious or are you trying to solve some problem?  If
the latter then using undocumented implementation details probably
isn't the best way to do it.

> where can I found the information related to the structure of the
> PGconn structure.

PGconn is defined by a typedef; search the header files for the
structure it's defined to be.

--
Michael Fuhr

Сообщение: Re: change tuple before insert