newbie - segmentation fault with unix odbc

От
Тема newbie - segmentation fault with unix odbc
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello friends,
  I am a newbie to databases. I am trying to start a postgres connection using unix odbc on a Slackware 10 and a AMD
opteronmachine, and a 64 bit gcc compiler and 64 bit kernel. I am using

psqlodbc-08.02.0002
and
unixODBC-2.2.11

Whenever I try to connect to the database server, I get a segmentation fault. I give the command:-
isql mydb -v
Segmentation fault

I tried to figure out whats wrong but no use.
Kindly help me as I dont know what to do.

With warm regards.

Vivek J. Joshi.

vivek@staff.ownmail.com
Trikon electronics Pvt. Ltd.

All science is either physics or stamp collecting.
                -- Ernest Rutherford