Re: How to hide NOTICE messages in psql.exe ?

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: How to hide NOTICE messages in psql.exe ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 07:12:02AM -0700, Szymic1 wrote:
> I use psql.exe program under windows and I would like that program will
> hide all NOTICE messages. Is there any psql.exe parameter ? Because of
> big number of NOTICE  messages is very hard to find errors.

Does "SET client_min_messages TO warning" do what you want?  You
might also be interested in psql's -q option (or "\set QUIET").

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/runtime-config-logging.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-LOGGING-WHEN
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/app-psql.html

--
Michael Fuhr