Re: auto vacuum doens't appear to be working

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: auto vacuum doens't appear to be working
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Also, remember that a regular vacuum won't actually free any disk
space*, it only marks it as re-useable in the table.

* OK, technically it will reclaim space from the very end of the table
* in certain circumstances, but in reality it's pretty rare for that to
* happen.