Re: Null and Void() - Or, Abandon All Hope Ye Who allow NULLs?

От David Fetter
Тема Re: Null and Void() - Or, Abandon All Hope Ye Who allow NULLs?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 02:43:03AM -0700, dananrg@yahoo.com wrote:
> 'Scuse my broken english and ungrammatical gibberish in my last
> missive.  That's what I get for posting before my first cup of
> coffee for the day.
>
> I'm serious about nulls though, and am wondering if Date and Pascal,
> perhaps, are the gibberish ones on this particular issue.

    Most people, on listening to a string of nonsense, will tend to
    doubt their own sanity before they realize that the person who is
    jabbering at them is really the one with the damaged brain.
                                           Neal Stephenson, The Big U

> The insistence on no nulls, anywhere, any time, for any reason,
> seems--from a practical vantage--unreasonable.

You're right.  It is :)

Cheers,
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666
                              Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!