Re: PgAdmin locked up

От Keith Worthington
Тема Re: PgAdmin locked up
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 17:11:25 +0100, Dave Page wrote

Dave,

I do not know.  I compiled it myself (with your help actually) the end of March.Here is what I can tell you.  If you
wouldlike more then just ask.  You might

need to tell me where to look. ;-)

If there is a way to fix this issue please let me know.  I used to get bit by it
regularly.  That is why I went through the pain of compiling the latest pgadmin.I had thought until today that the bug
wasgone.  Now with the fresh sting of a

days worth of troubleshooting SQL lost I am off to save all my keystrokes. :-(

pgAdmin3 1.4.2
wxGTK 2.6.2

Kind Regards,
Keith