Re: PgAdmin locked up

От Keith Worthington
Тема Re: PgAdmin locked up
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:56:42 +0100, Dave Page wrote

Dave,

Thanks for the info.  Unfortunately I seem to be completely locked up.  Is there
a temp file somewhere that I can salvage my queries from?  I have never looked
before but I assume that when I kill pgadmin then my SQL will be gone.  Is there
a way to kill a specific SQL window and not all of pgadmin?

Kind Regards,
Keith