Re: adding psqlodbc driver in ODBCconfig

От Ludek Finstrle
Тема Re: adding psqlodbc driver in ODBCconfig
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
> Just a point of clarification then. Are there 2 different odbc drivers for
> postgresql in Linux, one from you and one from the unixodbc package?

I can't say 2 different. unixodbc takes psqlodbc few years ago. So it
has obsolete psqlodbc driver. But they write theirs psqlodbcS.so which is
only for unixodbc settings purposes. That was I suggest in my previous
message.

> Still, I can't seem to find the right resources from unixodbc and still
> can't connect to postgresql through odbc. I'll post a similar query on the
> unixodbc-support mailing list.

How looks your odbc.ini and odbcinst.ini? It could be written by hand.

Regards,

Luf