Re: Access97/odbcUnicode/pgsql : unable to map text field

От JGuillaume 'IoGuiX' de Rorthais
Тема Re: Access97/odbcUnicode/pgsql : unable to map text field
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,

Well, sorry, I forgot the odbc version, but I tried so many of them.
Yes I used
the 08.02.0002.

I just tried with the dll from inocchichichi (version as 7.3.2.75) but
it still
doesn't work...

Here the logs :
- http://ioguix.free.fr/mylog.log
- http://ioguix.free.fr/psqlodbc.log

Thanks, it's good to have some support...It's so long I am looking for some
workaround about bugs with odbc unicode or Access (w/ odbc ansi)...

Regards,
--
JGuillaume 'IoGuiX' de Rorthais