Re: Suse Linux 10.0

От Jerome Lyles
Тема Re: Suse Linux 10.0
Дата
Re: Suse Linux 10.0  (John Meyer <john.l.meyer@gmail.com>)
Re: Suse Linux 10.0  ("Joseph M. Day" <jday@gisolutions.us>)
select where in and order  (Tony Smith <quickcur@yahoo.com>)
Re: Suse Linux 10.0  (Tony Smith <quickcur@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Thursday 05 January 2006 10:57, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2006 21:15 schrieb Joseph M. Day:
> > Has anyone been able to get the latest version of Postgres working on
> > Suse 10.0 ? I just switched form Fedora and realized that this version
> > is not specifically supported.
>
> Get it here: ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/max/postgresql

I can't get this to add as an installation source:
Server Name: ftp.suse.com
Directory on Server:pub/people/max/postgresql/postgresql-8.1.1/10.0-i386

I've tried with and without forward slashes at the beginning and end of Server
Name and Directory on Server.

I tried adding as FTP and HTTP.

I get this error: ERROR(InstSrc:E_noinstsrc_on_media)

Any idea what the problem is?

Thanks,
Jerome