tsearch2 (ERROR: Affix parse error at 448 line)

От Raphael Bolfing
Тема tsearch2 (ERROR: Affix parse error at 448 line)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I have installed postgresql 8.1.3 on a SuSE9.3 with tsearch2.82.
Tsearch2.82 supports UTF-8 Encoding!!

At first i was fighting with a utf-8 problem: invalid utf-8 byte sequence

The Problem was the german.aff and german.med Files. These Files weren't encoding for utf-8. I did it with recode from
iso-8859-1to UTF-8

Ive tested with a guide from http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/
GUIDE:
Tsearch2 and Unicode/UTF-8 by Markus Wollny

Ive had the Problem @ the Point IV. Configuration of tsearch2

ive downloaded de dictionaries tsearch2_german_utf8.zip and @ this command:

select set_curdict('de_ispell');
Result is this Error: ERROR: Affix parse error at 448 line

Ive got the same Error at the tsearch2 functionality test:
e.g. select * ts_debug('only a test');

Can anyone help? Or knows anyone who can help?
THX for the time..

Raphi

--

Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
      Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer