Re: autovacuum "connections" are hidden

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: autovacuum "connections" are hidden
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Moving to -hackers

Does this still obey stats_command_string? I think it'd be very handy to
either have autovac always report what it's doing (ignoring
stats_command_string), or to provide it with it's own option for it. I
doubt this should pose a performance issue, since unless you have a
whole lot of small tables autovac shouldn't be issuing commands very
frequently.