Re: Query - creating of Database in local machine

От Andy Shellam
Тема Re: Query - creating of Database in local machine
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

The easiest way would be to download the MSI package (on Windows) or the binaries for your flavour of Linux.  It only takes a few minutes to get up and running.

Best thing would be to read through the latest (v8.1) manual, there’s an installation section in there.

Andy