Re: Can we adjust postgres logging to also dump the bind variable data when an error occurs

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Can we adjust postgres logging to also dump the bind variable data when an error occurs
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 06:25:49PM -0400, bfraci@aol.com wrote:
> I am using Postgres version 8.0.3.  I have noticed that when I set the log_statement parameter to 'all', I get the
valuesfor the bind variables.  Is it possible to get all of the same information that I get when I set log_statement to
'all'just for the statement that has an error?  I don't want to clutter up my log file with this detail information for
allstatements, just those that produce an error.

Setting log_error_verbosity to verbose might do the trick...

От: "renneyt@yahoo.com"
Сообщение: Re: backup problem
От: "Shivaji S"
Сообщение: How to find current running process