Re:

От A. Kretschmer
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
am  25.04.2006, um 20:33:39 -0700 mailte Mike Kim folgendes:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if anybody know a tool or postgres
> command  which would allow me to see how much data is
> written to hardrive and read from hardrive by Postgres

Take a look into the information schema, there are table like:
- pg_statio_all_tables
- pg_statio_sys_tables
- pg_statio_user_tables

and many other.

> in given time period. (let's say last 24h)

You can reset the statitic counters. Please read:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/monitoring-stats.html

HTH, Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer    (Kontakt: siehe Header)
Heynitz:  035242/47215,      D1: 0160/7141639