Re: TODO item pg_hba.conf

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: TODO item pg_hba.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Added to TODO:
       o %Allow per-database permissions to be set via GRANT
         Allow database connection checks based on GRANT rules in         addition to the existing access checks in
pg_hba.conf.

and remove:
     o %Allow pg_hba.conf settings to be controlled via SQL
       This would add a function to load the SQL table from       pg_hba.conf, and one to writes its contents to the
flatfile.       The table should have a line number that is a float so rows       can be inserted between existing
rows,e.g. row 2.5 goes       between row 2 and row 3.

--  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us EnterpriseDB    http://www.enterprisedb.com