Re: psql \c error

От Philip Yarra
Тема Re: psql \c error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 06:13 am, Neil Conway wrote:
> I've committed a patch to HEAD that should improve this behavior. Let me
> know if the current behavior is still unsatisfactory.

Yes, thanks, it fixes the stuff that bugged me:

[pyarra@punky pgsql]$ psql -p5434 -dpyarra
[snip opening car chase]
pyarra=# \c foo
You are now connected to database "foo".
foo=# \c philip - - 5432
You are now connected to database "philip" at port "5432".
philip=#

Regards, Philip.

Utiba Pty Ltd
dangerous content by Utiba mail server and is
believed to be clean.