Re: PITR Based replication ...

От Andy Shellam
Тема Re: PITR Based replication ...
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Robin,

On my part it's simply the fact that I currently have two servers in
different geographical locations - and cost of new hardware is a huge issue.

I have, however, recently developed an interest in rsync but I'm unsure as
to how PG on the standby server would handle a complete rsync'd data
directory.

Andy