Re: log connections to database

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: log connections to database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Ben K. wrote:

> 3. dropping a role
>
> If the user is not the owner of the object, is the following an intended
> behavior, or could it be some misconfiguration on my side? (In fact this
> seems to give me the list of objects the user has acl on.)
>
> create group ddd;
> grant all on atable to ddd;
> \dp atable
> public | atable | table | {postgres=arwdRxt/postgres,ddd=arwdRxt/postgres}
> drop group ddd;
> ERROR:  role "ddd" cannot be dropped because some objects depend on it
> DETAIL: access to table atable

Yup, this is intended and new in 8.1.  You need to REVOKE the privileges
before being able to drop the role.

In 8.2 (current development) there is a commands to drop the objects
owned by the user, which additionally revokes all the privileges; and a
command to "give" the objects to someone else.  They didn't make the 8.1
deadline however.

Сообщение: Re: pg_stat_activity showing non-existent processes
Сообщение: Re: pg_stat_activity showing non-existent processes