Re: Postgresql server does not start!:( -Re: PostgreSQl newbie!

От lmyho
Тема Re: Postgresql server does not start!:( -Re: PostgreSQl newbie!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

>What I'm guessing is that the server started just fine, but the Debian
>initscript is trying to connect to it (to verify that it started) and
>that's failing because of the change in authentication options.  You
>might have to remove the -w option from pg_ctl, or some such, in the
>script ... or else fix things so that root is allowed to connect ...

Good guess, given the log files he posted :-)

Chris and  Tom,
You must have found some problem from the log file info.  Then what should I do and how?

Thank  you!!
leo

От: Chris Travers
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql server does not start!:( -Re: PostgreSQl newbie!
От: lmyho
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql server does not start!:( -Re: PostgreSQl newbie!