Re: URGENT! could not access status of transaction

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: URGENT! could not access status of transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 10:51:25AM -0300, Reimer wrote:
> I forgot to mention postgreSQL version: 7.4.6

Had you been running the latest 7.4 release, this probably wouldn't have
happened. There's been a number of data-loss bugs fixed since 7.4.6.

> Thanks!

Сообщение: Re: another seemingly simple encoding question
Сообщение: Re: another seemingly simple encoding question